Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pssh! I'm not a henchman, I'm Dr. Horrible. I have a Ph.D. in horribleness!

Hey Y'all -

I'm still here. Yes. Seriously. Still trying to get the hang of the whole remebering to blog thing, and well, when you can't find the charger to your camera, so you can't take photos, so you have nothing to post...well the whole situation just makes me want to have a Bex and a lie down.

This week has been busy busy busy due to the following:

1. Grant season at work where all the scientists have to write a 9 page proposal to the government explaining why we should remain employed for the next three years

2. My Mum coming down to visit for my birthday which resulted in a whirlwind of house cleaning in preparation for her arrival

3. And finally - my PhD graduation!

Here is a photo to tide you (me?) over until I have the time to write a long winded post about how important and smart I am to be one year older and a Doctor!! :)
Here I am trying to look very contemplative and doctor-like. A (my partner) tried to tell me I looked more like Harry Potter. I disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment