Sunday, February 28, 2010

Needful Things 01.03.10

Seeing as today is the first day of my birthday month, here is another Needful Things........Hmmmm is anyone reading this going to buy me some of this stuff?

And also I WILL start doing some outfit posts - but I have lost the charger to my camera and so I can take photos :(

Anyhoo...here we go!

IRON FISTIron Fist is a rad clothing company that makes clothes and shoes for guys and gals. I have the purple 'Muerte' platform pumps:I haven't actually worn them yet - I'm thinking an all black outfit and make the shoes the statement? And they are surprisingly comfortable! There are two other pairs I have my beady little eye fixed on - namely the zombie stomper platforms:

And these ones (not sure of the name) are pretty cherry too - They remind me of a Roller Disco:



B-MOVIE BAGS

B-movie bags are freaking awesome - they are pretty exxy though so possibly I will have to admire them from afar. The point is to choose a classic horror B movie poster from the gallery and the poster is painted onto a leather bag of your choice - when you have chosen the pic it is removed from the gallery, so you have a one of a kind bag all to yourself!! Schweeet! the website is www.b-moviebags.com
PAM FANG NECKLACE

I have been lusting after this necklace for aeons.....I thought it was an understated nod to my teenage goth roots without being toooooo obvious!




TIKI BAR...FUUUUUN!!!

I have been dreaming of having an awesome tiki bar in my living room. Even though it is not going to happen - I can dream can't I? Having a fake bamboo bar with tiki glasses, little hula gilr bobbleheads in grass skirts and a boss neon sign would amuse me to no end!





Maybe if I've been a good girl, I will find all of these things next to a big-ass ice-cream cake on the 11th of March!

P.S. I realise that this is NOT LIKELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment